Saturday, March 19, 2011

a little bit about me

{one} what color is your kitchen?
Beige.
Boring I know,but I live in a rental.
I do, however, have a very pretty light blue mixer.


{two} do you have a good luck charm?
No not really.

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
I prefer to write in blue ballpoint pen.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
Yep! I probably eat sushi once a week :-)

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Baths- I love to lay in the tub and read my magazines on my nook.
Whenever I build my own house I want a deep enough tub that I can be completely covered by the water

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Greek Vinegarette.
I think it is because most of the time if you find a salad with that dressing it has feta cheese and avocados.. yum!

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Yes- courtesy of Sally's Party- Wee Sing Together- circa mid 1980's
zyx wv and u t and s and r and q, ponmlkj, ihgf, edcba
a little practice you won't go wrong
and you can sing this backwards song.


{eight} do you have any allergies?
they suck-
 definitely trees- bananas- and christmas trees-
I stay sick with upper respiratory stuff in the winter
and then in the spring it's all the pollen and my nose hates me

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Crunchy- I love peanut butter and honey sandwiches
and peanut butter fudge!

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
nope
I would be too scared of being kidnapped or raped or something
one time I saw this group of college kids hitch hiking with a guitar and I wanted to pick them up
I didn't though.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Casey!!
    Found your blog on FTLOB and am your newest follower.
    I could eat sushi everyday!! I love it!! I like all vinaigrette dressings too.
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend ;-)

    Lala
    http://esmerlala30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee sushi! I wish I ate it more frequently. I'd love a Kitchen Aid mixer too!

    Hope you have a great weekend! :)
    Hopped over from FTLOB.
    http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that mixer! I wish I could paint my kitchen that color believe it or not. In the next home we purchase most certainly!

    ReplyDelete