Monday, March 28, 2011

change of plans

This was what my original plan for my night was...

I really had great intentions and I was pretty excited to start working on my beach bod.. haha

So I went to pump up the balance ball and there was a huge hole in it! I'm going to return it to target this week and try again.

Since I couldn't work out, this seemed like the logical thing to do.





I made Easter Spring Nest cupcakes!

They are made of yellow cake (homemade not box) with light green classic frosting. This is the second time in a row that I have made homemade cake and frosting and it is worth it for sure- they taste soooo much better, and it really isn't that much harder.

Once the icing was piped on I melted almond bark (my recent arch enemy) in the microwave for 2 30 second intervals- Then I coated chow mein noodles in the candy coat- while it was still warm I made little nests on top of the cupcakes and topped them with jelly bean eggs and m&m eggs.

I love holiday candies and desserts- they are so fun! I have a couple more Easter baking projects that I want to do over the next month so stay tuned for those :-)

Also, I really do plan on exchanging the workout ball/dvd set and I want to start the program soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment