Thursday, April 7, 2011

Starbucks Anxiety

I love starbucks coffee- I have to limit myself to 1 per week at the most or else my addictive personality kicks in, and quite frankly I can't afford $4+ on coffee more than once a week. I have been ordering the exact. same. drink. for the last 5 years- iced grande nonfat upside down caramel macchiato. I recently changed it to skinny instead of nonfat. I get this anxiety about half a mile away from starbucks about how to say my order I say it in my head over and over again.. "iced grande skinny upside down caramel macchiato" or is it "skinny iced grande upside down caramel macchiato" I do this back and forth until I get to the window and go back to "iced grande skinny upside down caramel macchiato". I'm not sure why I psych myself out so much and the fact that it is worse now that I changed nonfat to skinny. Okay that is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment