Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

I am a little surprised since I teach in a high school that there haven't been any April Fools jokes around here. Let me be honest, I do not take jokes well. One time in high school we were running late as usual, I was down to my last uniform shirt that I had to dig out of a pile. As we were running out the door my mom asked me to add more water to the fish bowl- so when I turned on the water she had tied with a rubber band the squirt nozzel and it sprayed all over my last clean shirt. I was not happy. It is a little funny now.. but not really :-)

I saw these on Bridget's blog (Bake at 350) and I think they are really cute- this is a really fun idea that I would do for little kids


Dessert- Mashed potato cupcakes- the top is icing, a yellow starburst, and caramel for the gravy

Dinner- meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing

spaghetti and meatball cupcakes

Go check out this blog for the recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment